Find topic - Codification concepts

dandrade

I need help, I search topics with subjects on architecture, structure, construction...arguing on codification concepts. Already I search enter keywords, e I read all old forum, topic approved had not passed of 5 answers :(

Who possesss years here.It could point post... Or it will be that subject does not exist.
Tips keywords.

Dandrade,

I hope I understand your question. Your translator can really mangle things sometimes.

We've had some discussions here about program structure. You might search for the following, because they ALWAYS come up:

1. Rung comments
2. Subroutines
3. One-shot
4. Latch/Unlatch

AK

These I have note ID posts, they are good.
I say, the part most basic, more important that list I/O.

A - What it must compose the structure of a software project. As to decide, the necessary and important contéudo.
B - As esseciais parts of one programs. Therefore all have these stages: Acquisition, interpretation, validation, security, update output.
C The information (data, interlook) exchange enters the parts of the program, as to manage, better method.

Letters for front, he would be itens that it cited, akreel; level of algoritm basic, instructions and solutions closed.
That dissatisfaction, inexistent subjects

I'm not sure, but if you are asking about the sequence of operation in the PLC operating system, MOST use this:

1) Read inputs before each scan

2) Solve logic, left to right in each rung, top to bottom for sequential rungs.

Subroutines are treated as rungs in teh sequence. The logic solves to the point where subroutine is called, jumps to the subroutine, solves that logic in sequence, jumps back to the main program, and continues solving the logic in sequence with the rung after the subroutine call.

3) After the logic is scanned and solved the outputs are updated.

As far as the structure of the program itself, it is somewhat a function of the PLC model and largely a function of personal preference. I like to use a lot of subroutines because it makes the program more manageable, breaks up the logic into coherent functions, and makes transferring logic to new systems simpler.

It approached, Tom

To chain the sub-routine - a basic model Follows.
For the fact, of the sub-routine to have a basic operation (to process and to return variables) must support in structure, that it has as one rule.

But the sub-routine can be combined and be activated in varied ways. Correct!?!
Therefore, it can define some models of to apply sub-routines.

Having in mind the models, fast it can associate a use for a system that is the front.
In this route, a philosophy practice.

But I do not know if would, have participation, each one fondness to write its part.