Orange suply

dandrade

Beyond 20 miles, trucks collect orange. In the border, it collects sample and it initiates counting of wait of the truck.
Trucks inseide ray of 20 miles of the plant, they are identified by RF-ID.In the panel of the truck, it has an indicating light if truck must wait or follow (GO-STOP)
In it would carry, the system has the confirmation of entrance the truck.

The rules BLIX - Priority 01: for truck with the value in central value.
Priority 02: If truck with value in more center (best value), inside in circle, it must authorize and to remove the authorization of which alreadythey had been authorized with value less center.(good value)
Priority that invalidates priority 02: If value of blix, it is in the edge and the time of the 20 truck above of me. To authorize to unload.
Trucks with BLIX are of the band, they had unloaded when the cycle, to change for a last central value. Them we lasts cycles.
Perhaps the explanation and the figure are unnecessary, it could place the questions direct, but I added for respect.
Questions next topic

blix.gif

have 12 days, we go on parts

Help wants necessary:
1 Decide the architecture best to manage.
2 Know which adjusted instructions, that it will facilitate the implementation.
3 Decide which PLC, after to know the answers and elements essetial.

Which method for ordinance? It exists adequate instructions?

I worry about the processing.Think,to incase a new value in the column of data, thus he is not necessary to process all data to each new entrance.
Which opinions?

dandrade,

Is this what you mean?

Trucks bring Oranges back to a processing plant from distances greater than 20 miles.

The trucks travel over only a few specific major highways.

On each highway, at about 20 miles from the plant there is an inspection station.

All trucks stop for inspection before going to the processing plant.

The inspection process looks at the quality and quantity of oranges.

The inspection process results in a "rating" for the particular truck.

All ratings are collected in a central location and sorted according to some set of rules.
The rules would probably include Quality (High, Medium, Low) and Quantity (High, Medium, Low).

The goal is to unload the trucks in such an order that all oranges are unloaded and processed before any go bad.

As ratings are collected, the process decides which order to unload the trucks.

The process maintains a "QUEUE". The queue indicates the order in which trucks should be unloaded.
The content of the queue is subject to change at any time. A "new arrival" might be inserted anywhere in the queue.
Once a truck is at the dock, that truck is committed to be unloaded.

This is definitely going to be an interesting game of address manipulation!

Last edited:
Orange plantations for industry The trucks transports equivalent quantity.
The trucks are able to park in any place inside circle (Peripheral) When the orange, I possessed value correct (BLIX), the truck is called and moves for the center.

The trucks travel over only a few specific major highways.
On each highway, at about 20 miles from the plant there is an inspection station.
The inspection process results in a "rating" for the particular truck.
OK OK OK
The inspection process looks at the quality and quantity of oranges.
NOT, quantity is equivalent.Measure,low precision in dock.

Inspection station = Lab for get quality orange it concentration sugar and mass. It result term BLIX,(wait 8-15min get analisy) it one number in scale.
Attention: BLIX + ID truck, transmit for fabric=>PLC.

The rules would probably include Quality (High, Medium, Low) and Quantity (High, Medium, Low).

No avaliable, quantity. Yes, cycle start number quality (BLIX) High, sometime truck number HIGH. Last cycle, get other point quality.

The process maintains a "QUEUE ". The queue indicates the order in which trucks should be unloaded.
The content of the queue is subject to change at any time. A "new arrival" might be inserted anywhere in the queue.

Correct! Is not easy. Objetive value BLIX more strain possible.
Observation: QUEUE=> ARROW, trucks have permission enter in DOCK.Any order Enter in park dock, it delete.

Ok.Terry, first possible write complet text?!You have permission explain and make possible have more participations.

A prate of flied lice, prease.

dandrade:

I believe that the measurement of sugar content is called BRIX, not BLIX.

So, OK. It's desirable to get truck with high brix fruit into the factory before a truck with low brix fruit.

Is the control scheme you are looking for as simple as this:
  • When a truck comes to the lab and the lab finishes their analysis, two numbers go into a record in a database (which resides in a PLC): The RFID and the Brix value.
  • Each time a new record is added to the database, the database is sorted by Brix number, highest number first.
  • When the plant is ready for the next truck, the truck with the highest brix value is sent a message to "Come on down - you're the next contestant...", and that record is removed from the database.

If it's any tougher than that, please try to explain.

From what I've heard from collegues who've done OJ plants in Florida, the oranges are just delivered to the plants by miles-long lines of truck, and offloaded as fast as mechanically possible.

OJ projects are interesting ones. You have 10 months to get the system installed, tested and operational. But in the next two months, it must be up 100% of the time, with no changes, because that's when the oranges come in. And in. And in.
Not one second of downtime is permitted. (From what I've heard - I haven't had the pleasure of doing the work myself, although several companies that I've worked for have).

Last edited:
I have encountered such logic. May I forward you to a friend in Monterry Mexico, they are useing a form of Excell to do the very same thing, granted the product is "aceros planos" from a rolling mill. I think you "guys" should talk! They use vision and weight to schedule trucking! Automatico!

bitmore
my e-mail is [email protected]

Last edited:
What to bother in a challenge, it is when it finds a solution simple.

It is not necessary to ordenation, a memory would intermediate stores the values of the extremities. These registers are only compared with new entrances.
The band of setpoint must keep strait.
Using andress indirect, it becomes simple to change between the columns.

Now the correct instructions: Mainly for the column of the time.

It will be necessary to compare or order to 200 registers.
It has PLCs with instruction of comparison of 16 values, simultaneous.
Some, it has the advantage to compare bigger blocks?
Or algoritm scan is good...
-----
Tranks, Allen Nelson. Bitmore, possible add information the project, free.

brix_algoritm.gif