Temperature Transmitter symbol

JeffKiper

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
I am looking for the symbols for a Thermocouple to mA adapter. I can find a P&ID symbol but not an electrical symbol for my wiring drawings. DO any of you all have an example?

Temperature transmitter usually looks like a converter, so a square with a diagonal line through it. In the section of there square where your cables go you put "I" as in current and in the other section you put "T" as in temperature. This is the european standard atleast.

That works for me. I have never had to add a transmitter to a system separately. I appreciate the help

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I’ve been looking at buying a quantity of signal converters to take a type J or k thermocouple or RTD and convert it to a 4-20mA signal. In...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, My name is Randy and I am an electrician/instrument tech. I have limited experience with PLC programming, and any experience I do...
Replies
Views
Good day folks. We've had to replace our boiler makeup water deaerator tank pressure transmitter quite often since commissioning the tank. The...
Replies
Views
For school project i need to measure water temperature in a tank. I need to connect a pt100 sensor with a Siemens s7-300 PLC. To do that i was...
Replies
Views
Looking to add a some temperature transmitters (loop powered)for some control cabinets .. tracking and alarming. Looking for a cheap xmitter...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom