Tablet PC and RSLinx

xxslimxx

X
Has anyone tried to install linx on a tablet PC running Windows XP TABLET VERSION? I have tried and the install failed when it came time to load the drivers, To make matters worse I can not UNINSTALL linx because when it goes to remove the drivers it can not find them.

We have RSlinx on a tablet, along with RSView SE.
I think it's RSlinx Pro. The tablet MIGHT be Windows2000, but I doubt it. All of our other machines are WindowsXP.

I'll look into our setup the next time I get a chance.

AK

Our tablet is running Windows2000. But, I don't see why WindowsXP on a tablet should be much different than WindowsXP on a desktop. What service pack do you have installed?

I am waiting to install SP2 two other machines are working fine with the update so in a week or so I'll update it also.

I'd like to figure out how to uninstall linx, If I try to delete it and run setup again it finds the previous install and throws up on me.