How to configure device connection status

firebolt1220

Hi there everyone, I'm a newbie to SCADA and PLC, I need some help here.

I am doing a project using Integraxor as SCADA and connecting to a Siemens S7-1200 PLC.

I would like to ask how can I know if my PLC disconnected from SCADA? I guess I should configure from the SCADA side, right? Because if PLC is disconnected, I wouldn't be able to get anything from the PLC side.

I need the status because I want to show alarm on HMI when my device is disconnected.

Thank you very much in advanced.

Hi, I'm new here too!

Just trying to help, I once worked for a project using integraxor years ago, if I'm not mistaken there are some built-in tags for devices, perhaps you could look among them and see which of them is useful for what you intend to do.

Or in an easier way, check out their manual. ;)

Thank you very much Oliver_d!
I looked around and noticed there are tags called Application tags which I'm not allowed to edit. Then I saw there was one called "app.device[PLC01].status.connected" which is a boolean. When I disconnected my PLC, it will change to false.

In fact this was mentioned in the user manual also, just that I didn't pay attention to it before..