ControlLogix Redundancy v13

Contr_Conn

ControlLogix Redundancy v13 is available for download with some nice new features.
All latest processors supported.

Me too. Thanks for the tip. Would love to here from anyone after they actually get it up and running on a system. I have a fairly large application that we are wanting to get off of version 8. We were waiting for 13 before deciding between it and 11. If I hear good things about 13 that's of course the way to go. My system cannot be down very often for upgrades and reliability is a must.

I did upgrade one one system from v11 and it went without any problems.
It takes about an hour to flash all modules via ethernet and convert application.

Could you please direct me to where on the AB site I can find some more information on this? I searched but couldn't find a reference to it.

Thanks!