Teleservice adapter ii siemence interface with GSM module sim900A for sending sms

hello all of you ! i have problem in parametization of FB48 (sms sent) of libaray (teleservice lib) in step7 in service center number , it does not take the service center number correct as i put give the correct service number but it return value 9002( Length of SCENTER_NO = 0 or > 20 ) (The service center number must include
at least 1 characters and a max. of
20 characters. ) in status . :confused:
any one do this project so please give me detail and solve my problem it is my university mini project !
thankx in advance

Similar Topics

Excuse my ignorance. I've only worked on Mitsubishi Q-series PLC's, now I'm working on S7 for first time with no training. I'm trying to set up...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am looking into buying a 3G teleservice module so that we can DHL it to sites and gain teleservice access to their PLC ethernet...
Replies
Views
Hi Everybody, today present to me this problem: I want to install the TELESERVICE for STEP7 but give me the problem as shown in the image...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Got abit of a problem trying to get a Siemens TS Adapter II working inhouse. Got the TS Adapter connected to the phone line and the MPI...
Replies
Views
I posted a while ago about trouble setting up a TS adapter for SMS, I *eventually* found out that the SMS service (via FB48) is only possible...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom