FTView and Events

phuz

I am using the events to set a digital memory tag to a "1", but it keeps failing. The event triggers, as evident from the diagnostic view, but then I get two errors a couple seconds later:

"The 'Set' command execution failed."
"Failed to attach to the server."

Strangely, if I open the command line and "Set digital_tag 1" it works fine and I can see the value go to 1.

I could have sworn when I tested this two weeks ago, the event worked fine.

Similar Topics

Hi there. Currently I'm using FTView 8.1. I would like to know if is it possible to count quantity of a specific event within a specific time...
Replies
Views
Waterproof Industrial 3.5mm Speaker for use with ThinClient and FTView Alarm&Events Hello, Elsewhere at this site the thinclients (Dynics BTMM)...
Replies
Views
I've been working on a fairly large project for the last couple months and have come to a road block for the last week. I've spent countless...
Replies
Views
i am testing how to add a database in FTview site v7 or v8. i add new database under connection, i have connection to DB with using new user and...
Replies
Views
Dear All, Is it possible to generate all event automatically with out adding each events separately. Just by configuring Historian alarms and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom