Favorite Servo Controller Siemens

timryder

Hey everyone.

Working on a project which would require positioning a linear stage in a vertical application for tooling. I need to pick out a motor and servo controller for the application and I'm just looking for some suggestions as to peoples favorites. I have 317 Siemens PLC which has profibus on it. The system doesn't have to have super precise motions, i'd like to setup some target coordinates that I can call the axis to go to logically somehow when necessary. I can do Discrete or Profibus control. Anyone have any favorites they've used they'd like to suggest?

Thanks for the help!

Tim

Similar Topics

I thought it would be fun to ask what everyone's favorite cheap-er HMI is and favorite features. My favorite features are how easy are 1)...
Replies
Views
What do you guys have in your bag of tricks? For software, my favorite is definitely PDF-XChange editor. There's a free version which has by far...
Replies
Views
Who's using MQTT to send/receive datat out of PLC's/Machines out there and if so, what is your favorite or "go-to" gateway? We've been using the...
Replies
Views
Looking to step away from the PVP hardware but not AB software. Its what customers request so thats just not usually an option. Wondering what...
Replies
Views
I’ve been using ACADE for a bit and I feel like there has got to be a better more effieicent option out there. Is there? Or am I just slow in ACADE?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom