GSM module sim900A interface with ts adapter ii for send text msg

may i connect gsm modem SIM900A with with ts adaptor ii , my gsm modem have only 3 pins of rs232 tx , rx and ground ! as i connect the serial port rs232 of ts adaptor ii with pc serial and monitor it it send some at command after sending some commands SF (group error ) led lit but when i connect with GSM ! there is no respond ! so please tell me as rs232 serial of ts adaptor ii required all connection with GSM module or only 3 pins (tx, rx and GND) can configure the device !

thankx please help me its my university mini project

Similar Topics

hello all of you ! i have problem in parametization of FB48 (sms sent) of libaray (teleservice lib) in step7 in service center number , it does...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Redlion G306 and its GSM Modem add on which I have successfully managed to send and receive texts from. I'm interested to know...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I have recently started working on a project where I have to read data using micrologix 1400 from compactlogix L35E, over the GSM...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a concern regarding PLC module "Allen bradley -ControlLogix" that can transmit a specific data to the personnel or anyone whom may...
Replies
Views
hello; i want to connect GSM Module to my plc micrologix 1100,i have the plc cod,can any body help me how to start.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom