PV+ 1250 Time synchronize

bright676

I have 6 Panelview plus's 1250 daisy chained through out the plant and I would like to get the clock to read the same time on all of them. They don't have to be dead accurate, just all reading the same.

They are all on DH+.

I remember reading some where that I can have them read the plc clock or the clock in the PV+, but I cant remember where exactly where its at.

I would like to synch them to one source.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Similar Topics

Hey guys, I'm at a bit of a loss with a problem I'm having with some PVP 1250s and hoping for some advice. In firmware and application version...
Replies
Views
Hello, I want to make touchscreen push buttons invisible based on certain conditions. When these conditions are true, these buttons will become...
Replies
Views
I am working on a project where i need to modify screens on an old PV+1250 with V5.0 firmware. I can import the application fine into FTME Studio...
Replies
Views
Hello team I have any issue with the AB PanelView 6 1250 with 11 firmware install We have 8 in total and about 6 of them if you reboot them or...
Replies
Views
I never seen this error before but it came up tonight. "The transport service: Not enough space available for destination file." FTVS-Me Version...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom