Graphics size in TIA Portal

sonarbell

When I change the HMI Module size is it possible to automatically re-size the screen graphics ? Currently after a screen size/module change the graphics remain in the original size..

Like Chris said, the trick is to choose your settings BEFORE you change the device type, not after. It does a good job of scaling things up/down as you change between devices of the same aspect ratio (4:3/16:9), although if you go from 22" down to 4" it obviously won't be too readable.

Going between aspect ratios is a little rougher. I usually do the migration a few times, each with different settings, to see which looks the best.

Similar Topics

I'm using the show symbol animation to open the pop-up and then the show content function to switch industrial graphics into the same window...
Replies
Views
Does anyone happen to know how to install the graphic picture in HMI when I go into blower selection there are no graphics shown not only blower...
Replies
Views
Does anyone happen to know how to install the graphic picture in HMI when I go into blower selection there are no graphics show not only blower...
Replies
Views
Hello, recently I saw a graphic from any Rockwell App, I cant identify which one is. Attached a SS. Its used to see dashboard from datapoints and...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! This is my first time posting, though I have been to this site a few times hunting for some random problem like we all do. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom