How to Upload in Crimson 3

Tim Ganz

I have been working on some new G3 HMI units and a PTV unit and I always use the update button to download my changes to the hardware.

But I need to upload the file from an existing running PTV that I don't have an offline file for? What are the steps for doing that? I don't see anything that screams upload in crimson.

Red lion so far is nice hardware but the lack of documentation is really a pain in the arse.

There's an "Extract" option under the "Link" menu. Keep in mind that the HMI program needs to have the "Support Upload" box checked for this to work.

Similar Topics

Please help me How to B&R 7CP476.60-1 upload program Backup and download which program should I use. Pvi transfer tool.? And how. Thank you
Replies
Views
I HAVE A OLD MESSUNG HMI AND I WANT TO UPLOAD A PROGRAM FILE FROM IT TO A USB PENDRIVE WITHOUT USING PC OR SOFTWARE...WHAT SETTINGS I HAVE TO DO...
Replies
Views
in our old machine we used beijer cimrex 41 need to take program backup. i tried it with information designer software through ethernet. ip...
Replies
Views
I am currently backing a Micro Logix 1100 and no-one seems to have the file for me to upload from. Is there a way for me to upload the project off...
Replies
Views
My PLC (S7-1200 with CPU-1212C) has now been delivered to customer site. They've asked me to do some updates to the software. I can do that on my...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom