1769-SM2 don't working

santi90

Hello!Sorry for my English
There are some problems with that module.
I have CompactLogix L23E QB1B amd module 1769-SM2. Also I have modbus Slave - heat meter.
I have read manual for this module and do all settings according this manual.
channel LED module itself is silent (if you put it, "5" as a Modbus master, in other embodiments, at least it is blinking green.)
module lights green himself.

Compared to a manual setting on, there is one difference. In the MSG settings Enable flashing "Wating indicator", not "Start" in the manual.
Settings are made identical.

And also, will it work on one channel the following devices: PowerFlex, PowerFlex. PowerFlex, ModbusSlave (any slave drive), PowerFlex=?

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi Project's PLC is a 1769-L36ERM used with a Siemens LME73 Flame controller. I have to establish communication between these devices thru a...
Replies
Views
So I have a system that is running on DeviceNet. We have been having nothing but problems with it for the last 3 years. I am trying to switch...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I'm trying to communicate a Controllogix L36ERM with a 1769-SM2 Modbus module to a Schneider-electric Altivar 312 Modbus motor...
Replies
Views
Hi All. I am trying to relocate a simple MODBUS system from a MicroLogix 1400 (on channel 0 set as a Modbus RTU Master) to an CompactLogix SM2...
Replies
Views
I am using a 1769-L35e with a 1769-SM2 (latest firmware) to communicate with a MicroMotion transmitter (9739MDV) that automatically detects serial...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom