OT! to fans of Finland's hockey team

G
Forgive me for a non-PLC type post but this may be my only means of conveying my gratitude to the Finnish people and their hockey team for a great performance in the World Cup finals last night.
I realize that the game started at 1 am in Finland and most of you must be sleeping in, but I needed to try to get a message out before more mundane matters take over my time.
The level of hard-nosed, high energy play, skill and especially sportsmanship shown by both teams shows how hockey can be the greatest sport on earth.
After the game was over (3-2 for Canada for those not aware) The Finnish team seemed to take it hard and a reporter on the radio this morning reported that after battling through the celebrating crowds on Young St. and Bay St. hey came on a deserted street with two Finnish fans, heads down, dragging their flag on their way out.
No need to hang your heads guys, you were the underdogs (8:1 Vegas odds) and you battled to the end.

with great respect and thanks,
Brian

Seldom do we see such bad coaching.

The canadian team was coached by an incompetent moron.

When you have the best offence in the world you attack.

He played his 4th line againts Koivu's line. He was playing defence the idiot.

We where lucky to win that one. The Finnish team did play a real good tournament but soory guys, you where not in the same league as the Canucks.

See you at the next Olympics. beerchug

Now of to Detroit.

lucky

Not to mention how lucky they were to win over Czechs.
Most of the game was played in the Canadian territory.
If they had Hasek Canada would not be in the finals.