Kinetix Motion MDAC / MAM

Mike_RH

Lifetime Supporting Member
Can anyone provide a description of the Event Distance and Calculated Data Parameter function in a MAM instruction when used with the MDAC?

I have it doing what I want, but can not find much documentation on these parameters. I understand the Calculated Data is a return value - but what is the meaning / use?

With the EventDistance, I change the values, and get different calculated data, but the same motion.

I have read the Motion Instruction set manual and searched the Rockwell knowbase. Can't find anything . . . of substance.

All comments appreciated.

Hi Mike, Thanks for response - I am not using it on a project, but as it is a feature I am not familiar with I am trying to figure out how it works.
Curiosity kills more than just cats! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited: