Help needed in configuring and testing Analogue outputs of Siemens Sicam P50 meter

tonytomson

Hi all,

Now I am working with Sicam P50 multi function meters. It have 2 sets of Analogue outputs. I want to know how we can check its working or nor??

I configured it for 4-20mA output. But when I am checking out put current using multi meter it is getting only two values
when full voltage is available: 24mA
when no voltage is available: 0mA

But I configured for only 0-20mA.

Do anyone have experience with the analogue output of this kind meters.I am attaching the config page of meter.

Please help. thanks in advance.

rsz_sicam.jpg

Similar Topics

Hi guys, I am in an aluminum plant trying to help confure an S5 with Profibus to talk to our controller. We have the communications working...
Replies
Views
I have an old PLC (circa 2007) consisting of Telemecanique/Modicon/Schneider Electric devices. The system has developed errors and unfortunately...
Replies
Views
Hi I’m after some help , I have a plc program with a baumer verisens vision camera attached I have got the signals working ect but I have an...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We are facing synching issues with redundancy module, where the Primary is ending up with disqualified secondary. Normally this would...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have got this machine that needs to be up and running soon. This machine has Schneider's Controller and I/O modules, 3 vfd's, 2...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom