Siemens G120 To Modicon Running Unity

tjl_48

Going to be Connecting a Siemens G120 over Ethernet to a Modicon CPU. Programing in Unity Pro. I am having a really hard time finding any sort of documentation. Anyone done this before?

Thanks. Think I have stumbled upon that before. I think the drive side I have most of the information I need. It is the Modicon/ Unity setup I am having the hardest time finding information on. I found a Quantum With Unity Pro TCPIP Config Manual online but isn't really matching up with what I am seeing in my version of Unity. I am in Version 11.

Similar Topics

Hi All CPU 1517F-3, Drives G120C Working on a project that is under development, so more IO will be added as we go along, to keep my drives out...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have done the commissioning wizzard on the drive with Tia portal V15.1 and all good , but once i go to acceptance test and click on STO...
Replies
Views
So I have some Siemens drive that I want to examine the existing setup parameters. From the Operating Instruction manual it shows a "PC...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a G120 PM140 IP20 Power unit with a G120 CU240E-2DP Control Module driving a 45KW motor with a fan directly attached. The fan is in...
Replies
Views
I have a project where I need to get the torque reading from a G120 drive. I have communications setup over profinet. I am currently using the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom