grinding machine Problem

yari

Dear Mam/Sir
We have a grinding machine from ELB company that there is no this company nowadays.
Your company’s PLC installed on it and it has a ELB panel connected to PLC.
The PLC model is Promodule –F with three expansion module and the panel is ELB panel (photo1 ).
We have a problem in communication of PLC and panel.
We couldn’t access to ELB company or their service provider so would you please help us to handle the problem.
1. It seems PLC work normal, because some command and machine reaction that no need to panel are OK. (Photo2)
2. It seems panel startup is ok because all LED’s and 7 Segments are on for 5sec and then goes off and then just CPU LED run. (photo3, photo4)
3. All physical connection between PLC and panel are ok.
4. All power supply of PLC and panel tested and they are ok and in range.
5. We checked panel PCB visually and there is no anything wrong.
6. We checked PLC and panel TX and RX data pins with OSC and there is pulse train between them but we found the transmission bitrate is different, PLC TX bitrate is 38400 bps and panel TX bitrate is 19200bps . (photo5, photo6)

What is your idea?
Best Regards
Yari
Rama Electric, IRAN

photo1.jpg

photo2.JPG

photo3.JPG

photo4.JPG

photo5.BMP

photo6.BMP

[email protected]