Time Synchronization of Worksation (Computer) with PLC Time

srinathair

Hi All,

My PLC time is being synced with a Sync Pulse from DCS at every 6 AM through MODBUS. I need to Sync my Workstation to the PLC time.

MY PLC and WORKSTATION are in the Same Network.

Kindly help me out to solve

cant you stick another network card in the DCS server? Then just set up a NTP server that you can sync the workstation with. besides that you could probably use AdvancedHMI to read the time from the PLC then use VB to write the time to the PC.

Similar Topics

Hi All, I am trying to synch the primary with secondary, which apparently was disqualified due to Watchdog error. I am getting the following...
Replies
Views
I am running into an issue with time synchronization between a 1756-L81E and 1756-L83E. . L83E is the system time master. Enable Time...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I am new at this forum, seeking help from you guys and gals. Scenario: I have a Controllogix 1756-L71 5570 controller installed with...
Replies
Views
Dear all Iam working on a project for continuous vertical filling machine and this a video for my application https://youtu.be/coQyr06dDK8 My...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm having problem with motion group time synchronization. There are 5 Kinetix drives 5500 in the motion group and each module/drive shows...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom