Array help

notfet

I have 50 tags for alarms I only want to display 10 at a time using a Productivity 2000 PAC and the CPD instruction I called each one alarm 1,2,3 etc... at the first rung I cleared an integer to 0 and each tag the INC function by one. At the end I copy that to another tag and I have the alarm total. How does the ARRAY function work? I thought this may be a way to group them 10 at a time(boolean) so they can be shown in order. But I am not sure of how 1d, or 2d or rows and columns work. Even if this is not the right path for this problem can someone explain the ARRAY functions please? The help files and searches on the internet haven't helped me understand.

Maybe I should start from the beginning as what I have already is not an array. I have an CPD instruction with "text" as the source and alarm 1,2,3 etc... as the destination. What I think I want would be a 2d array like this,
Code:
        col1, col2
Row1---alarm1,1
Row2---alarm2,2
Row3---alarm3,3 etc...
I have created a 2d string called String_Index in the tag database but do not see how to get the data in the fields. Please help
Thank You