Siemens portal with 1500 PLC reset Bool Array

JDCROCKETT724

We are using an array of bools for our fault code logic, and I need to reset all the bits in the array when the operator presses the fault reset PB. With the old step 7 I simply accessed the address and move a 0 into the words that contain the bool array. As long as the data address does not get changed in the DB then that worked well. Now with Portal it seems to be a bit different. Does anyone have a nice clean way of approaching this problem with Portal?

Similar Topics

I have a Siemens 1511C that I programmed, I have V16 Pro, anyone know if you can program them with TIA Basic or do you need Pro? I saw a bunch of...
Replies
Views
I have a single S7-1500 & HMI connected to a Sierra wireless router (static IP) with port forwarding enabled. I understand it is not a secure way...
Replies
Views
I am currently am in a PLC class and need urgent help on how the ladder logic would be laid out. I understand how to get the traffic lights to...
Replies
Views
Hello, If the date on the license manager of tia Portal has expired, can I still work with it? or is this just to keep the program up to date...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I've created an FC that includes the blocks TCON, TDISCON, TSEND and TRCV. This block has to be as generic as possible across...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom