About Old System GE90-30 CPU331

b8203008

Dear ALL

I have a problem!

Could i get CPU Fault Table and IO Fault Table information by the NI OPC server?

Or use VB.net?

Thanks

Dear ALL

I have a problem!

Could i get CPU Fault Table and IO Fault Table information by the NI OPC server?

Or use VB.net?

Thanks
Yes you could if you have the correct software with an SNP driver.

The best software to use would be Proficy Machine Edition from GE or if very, very old maybe LogicMaster 90, also from GE. Contact GE and ask about it.

You may want to update the CPU to an IC693CPU372 or better upgrade the system to RX3i. Either will bring the system into the 21st Century and Ethernet.