Please help me connect to our Schneider M258!

aqueousdan

I am currently trying to back up our factory's PLC programs. I have successfully backed up our M340s and am now on to the M258's.

I have two seperate laptops with different versions of the Schneider Drivers running. One has USB driver V1.5 IE20 and the other has V3.2 IE12.

When I connected the M340 the driver set up a virtual port. When I connect the M258 to the computer using the same USB cable as I used on the M340 to the PGR port, nothing happens.

When I head into SoMachine software I cant connect which I guess is because I cannot get the driver to see the PLC.

I have tried two different PLCs, one completely new.

Anyone got any suggestions?