Sync FactoryTalk View Changes

sym_man

I have several FactoryTalk View Site Edition Station clients that run identical projects. When I make changes, I generally have to copy the .gfx files to every computer individually. It's tedious and things get out of sync sometimes.

If I make changes to tags or trends, I run the HMI Server Backup and Restore individually.

Has anyone devised an easier method to do this?

SE Distributed system.

First time i've worked with it here & its brilliant for that, save the window in development & its there on screen when you reopen that window

Similar Topics

I have to start out by saying I am not a PLC programmer and I have basic programming skills but mainly use software as a troubleshooting tool. I...
Replies
Views
Hi currently my existing PLC using AB motor & driver to spin production, however customer want to another set, if this possible we use different...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to create an AOI that will retrive the clock datetime bits from a master plc through a generic message read instruction and...
Replies
Views
I have a problem with time sync working in this topology. I have a plc with grandmaster clock controlling motion groups. I wanted to add kinetix...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, We have around 10 CLX with motion controls on them. They are provided by OEM, and I need to sync time on all of them. I have CLX...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom