Programming an AND via inputs

khewes

Hello everyone,
I want to program an AND operation by setting two inputs to true. I have these two inputs as one shots so they stay true after a momentary pressed. I then have another input ("enter") that activates the AND operation, after this "enter" input is completed, I want the two inputs used for the AND operation to toggle back off.

I have no idea what to do. Any Ideas?

do you guys need to see the code?

Code is always nice to have. Can I ask what you are trying to achieve with this, though? Unless I am misunderstanding something, I usually just program AND gates by putting the two inputs in series with the output...

Code is always nice to have. Can I ask what you are trying to achieve with this, though? Unless I am misunderstanding something, I usually just program AND gates by putting the two inputs in series with the output...

Im trying to program an ADD function that will be put into a timer preset value.
I want the time to be entered in via a user, so I have a tens column and singles column...the user enters in 2 in the tens column, 3 in the single column, and hits enter. then the timer will be programmed to run for 23 seconds. if need be i will add a hundreds column but that would take forever.

If i wanted to i could use a move function but it wouldn't be any different I dont think.

Im using the free software, im confident if i had the computation operation feature this would be a lot simpler and neater.