AC to AC adapter

lncabin

Ok maybe ya'll can answer this for me. I'm using a 1756-PA75 (120VAC PSU) and the customer did not want my AB UPS and gave me a part number for a UPS they like.
Turns out this UPS is like a common household UPS that you can buy at Walmart or Amazon.
The only connections on it are just regular 120VAC receptacles.
So, now I'm looking for an 120VAC to 120VAC wall adapter with free ends that I can use to connect the PLC PSU and plug it into the UPS. But I can't find any at all.
I could change the PLC PSU to a 1756-PB75 (24VDC) and use a 120VAC to 24VDC adapter but the customer also specifically wants a 120VAC PSU.
Before I go and WTF the customer I want to ask if these 120VAC to 120VAC adapters even exist?

Hmm, just cut the female end of an extension cord off, then wire to power supply...?

Or I too have totally misunderstood what you are trying to do.

If this is going inside of a control panel, and the panel needs to be UL listed, there's about a 99.99999% chance that the common household UPS will not be rated for being used in an enclosed panel like that and the panel will not be able to be UL listed.

Since the customer prefers a consumer-grade UPS (which doesn't make sense in an industrial setting) and wants a 120VAC PLC (which could make sense), are you sure that he really does know what he wants?

Otherwise, it sounds like you're looking for an AC cord with a 3-prong plug on one end and bare wires on the other end, as someone else has already mentioned.