FANUC RJ-2 question

bitmonkey

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi Guys,
I have been tasked with backing up all the robots at our facility. I've been through the elec. maint. course for the newer R-30i controllers, so that's no problem. But we still have some older RJ-2 controllers, and I'm wondering if I can do the FILE BACKUP on the RJ-2 while it's running production? On the R-30i, it's allowed, it says so in the manual. But nowhere in my RJ-2 manuals does it say if you can or you can't. It would really help speed things along if I could.
(Obviously, I can't do the CONTROLLER BACKUP during production, that requires a reboot.)
OOH OOH OOH
bitmonkey

Similar Topics

Hi, I have question with multiple fanuc robot working together. The robots are going to work on stations which located on a track. Each time...
Replies
Views
I am also posting the question in the Robot Forum as well as my question relates to both a Fanuc Robot and an Allen Bradley PLC. So the basics...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I was wondering if there is a way to run this robot in Auto mode without holding the dead man switch + Shift button?
Replies
Views
We have a Fanuc RJ3 /iB controller. Suspect the CPU is bad. I have a backup of the System files , TP Programs , Application , Applic-TP , Error...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Does anyone know how the PMC ladder logic on Fanuc 15M CNC's solve? Is it: 1. top to bottom, left to right or... 2. left to right...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom