Panasonic FP0-C32CT and FP0R-C32CT

zer0net

Hello.
I have a machine with FP0-C32CT installed with GT30 HMI.
The PLC started blinking red LED and then HMI showed PLC fail as soon as it is powered on.
The manufacturer of machine told me the PLC is dead and I will need a new one. I bought FP0R-C32CT, the manufacturer had sent me an *.fp file program for the PLC.

I downloaded the program through FPWIN 7 pro and I get error when it tries to compile.

I then used FPWIN GR 2.90 and it downloaded fine (it formatted its register to FP0 I think)

As soon as the PLC goes into run, the red LED starts blinking again.
I get an error message ( please see attached)

What am I doing wrong? any help will be greatly appreciated.

IMG_20160526_095653.jpg

Similar Topics

Good Morning, I am converting a program from an old Panasonic NAIS FP0. Please see the attached section of logic. Step 637 when the program...
Replies
Views
So I started working on this old italian machine and it has an FP0 plc, I am using the fpwin gr 2.7 software and it lets me connect to it and...
Replies
Views
hai. .this plc have a build in battery right?is there any ways to change the battery if the battery power is low?
Replies
Views
Hello I am new to the PLC programming, but I am trying to learn. Good for me is to learn also on existing examples, created by experienced...
Replies
Views
Anyone have experience with either Panasonic FP0 and Delta DOP-B? I am trying to connect the two together, according to the Delta website, it is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom