Program in a TP170B

Michel

M
I need modify an existing program in a TP170B. Is possible to transfer to an PG/PC an editing it?

Thanks,
Michel

not sure. i've not had any success wit older panels such as tp27, op17. protool v.6.0 purports to have an upload facility (not sure about previous versions) but i'm sure i read somewhere it will only work if the panel was sent the original source code or full project or something? the tp170b may be different but it is still configured with protool (maybe wincc also?), you'll have to get the s/ware anyway if you're going to attempt anything with hte screen, even if you get the original program.

Yes- BUT
only if the 170B has the compact flash card inserted and the
designer used the "enable upload button"
I doubt this was done.

Similar Topics

Hi, I am new to ladder logic. I have completed a code in the Xinje PLC XC3-32RT-E for one of the machines I am developing. Currently the program...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone i have a customer, who wants to show an alarm on the machine, if the I/O forces are enabled and set, on at ControlLogix L81E with...
Replies
Views
I can't seem to get the Panel View Plus 7 standard edition to downgrade to V_11, when I check the AB downloads and compatibility websites for this...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have an ABB PLC (PM573) and it has without MC card. I need to take backup from PLC to PC (in automation builder v2.7 ). My...
Replies
Views
Anyone have access to Melsec Medoc plus 2.31a that can either open a file (.pcd zipped in link below) and send a PDF/screenshot of the ladder, or...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom