Et200s and proface via profibus

Ramsri

Hi fellas,
As I said I need to interface et200s Siemens plc with proface htb unit as a slave. Had files has been uploaded. But what is the concept of addressing profibus external device. If CPU recognizes profi device as a io unit. Then what happens if the same io numbers configure in master plc inputs, output module.

it would help if you specify the exact type no's of the equipment in question.

But generally, the IO addresses in a Profibus system is defined in the master, not the slave. In the configuration of the master, it will not be possible to assign the same addresses twice.

Similar Topics

I was trying to communicate between Siemens ET200S IM-151-8 PN/DP CPU to Rockwell Allen Bradley L73 through Hilscher Gateway NT100-RE-EN. Using...
Replies
Views
Hi all It’s been a while since I did any safety config with an S7-300 PLC and I think I must be missing something , I’ve added a 4F-DO output...
Replies
Views
PLC in the project that I am currently working on has following GSD file but I cant find it anywhere online. My PLC is ET200S and its CPU is...
Replies
Views
Got a new project using WinCC SCADA (V7.5 SP2) - the PLC is an ET200-SP, I've never had to communicate with one of these before (done plenty of...
Replies
Views
i m working on an old machine that has a layout of 1 cpu 6es7 315-6tg10-0ab0 (bus adresss 2) 1 et200s 6es7 151-1aa04-0abo (bus adress 4) 1 et200s...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom