SLC 5/03 Flashing Fault When Switched To Run

I have a palletizer in production that hasn't been run for a few years. I was tasked with getting it running and the 1st thing I noticed was that the battery had died and the program was lost. After changing the battery, I was able to get a backup copy of the program downloaded, the only problem now is that when I turn the key back to run, I instantly get the flashing fault light. I also have lights on all the input modules but nothing is lit up on the output modules. I keep getting the fault message" the required memory module is absent or S :1/10 or S:1/11 is not set as required by the program" Any help would be much appreciated!

See pdf for status bit settings.

Do you have a memory module?

Set status bits to match your system requirements.

You're alright Mickey! The Status bits S1/10,11, and 12 were in the wrong configuration, 1,0,0. Changed to 0,0,1, downloaded once more and its up and running. Thanks again!