how to zero multiple integers

bdoutney

Lifetime Supporting Member
In a Micrologix 1100 using RSlogix500
I am measuring the temperature of bearings 1 - 8 with thermocouples and moving the values to N7:0 through N7:7
Then moving the peak readings to N7:10 though N7:17. There are times after maintenance is done that I want to clear or zero the peak reading which I do now by manually putting a zero in say the N7:12 location in the data file. Is there a way to clear all 8 of them without writing 8 rungs that MOV a 0 to those 8 integers?

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a set of three tanks with their own trio of Hardy 6600 series load cells. Two of them have no issues with where they are at and...
Replies
Views
Hello PLCS.Net Forum, First time posting. Let's assume I am a novice. BASIC PROBLEM: My servo/linear piston is no longer zeroed to the...
Replies
Views
Hi. If any member of the forum has strong IntervalZero background, I may be able to buy some hours of consulting. We are developing a PROFINET IO...
Replies
Views
Why is M32 zero when all the conditions for setting are met? Thanks in advance.
Replies
Views
Hello, I have been tasked to create routines that has a JSR with zero return parameters to go to a routine with a RET with zero parameters. Is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom