gp3000t with htb unit communication

Ramsri

Hi all,
Does any one have communicated Proface agp3000t-ca1m with htb1c0dm9lp by can open master. Really i have been struck with this communication. I have configured 11 inputs & 8 outputs as per the hardware given & while plugging the device. Can open port error led lit & htb module run led blinks continuously. There is no problem with the comm. cable since if the cable is removed, Error Led in the htb unit is lit. proface hmi shows RGEE151(Unexpected state for one or more optional slaves). i hae set the defsult id 127 & 250kps in the htb thro' poteniometer, does anyone have faced & solved this before?

your feedback's are much appreciated.

Ram

can.jpg can1.jpg

Similar Topics

I'm fairly new to Rockwell software, I've had some basic training in the past but nothing too advanced. My company and I use Reliable products for...
Replies
Views
Hello, all, total noob here hoping for a little guidance. I bought a new piece of printing equipment that has a Mitsubishi PLC and this Data...
Replies
Views
This application has a motor with encoder feedback that drives a linear actuator that moves in/out, and is at roughly 45 degs from horiz. As the...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I have plc rack consisting of an 1769- L32E controller and 6 I/Os wherein I had a power supply issue 3 months ago and had replaced...
Replies
Views
So this would be the second time this has happened while a co-worker is developing a project on these. the first time we thought it was just an...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom