Differential Batching / Rockwell PlantPax

cjd1965

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi I have been asked to configure differential batching. I have 2 pulse flowmeters either side of a valve. The ide is when the valve is open i need to subtract the outgoing from the incoming and work out the difference. I currently have assigned 2 off High Speed Counters to detect the flow meter pulses and have the code working

I have now been asked if i could use plantpax objects in my PLC because the other company want to use plantpax on the SCADA. Anyone have experience of this? I was going to read up on it tomorrow

Thanks

Similar Topics

I am converting a SLC 500 to a Compact Logix. I plan on using a Compact Logix 5380 with conversion Kit. The problem is that the analog input cards...
Replies
Views
Can the built-in high speed counter on an AB Micro850 only use single ended encoder inputs, not differential? I'm trying to get a differential...
Replies
Views
Hello, friends my 1756-if16 differential connection, has been used again (almost 10 years), the measurement value of each channel of the entire...
Replies
Views
I am updating controls on a leak tester, from a SLC 5/02 to Compact Logix. The SLC used a DDV instruction to help scale a differential pressure...
Replies
Views
Any recommendations for a DIY home automation suppler that has a inexpensive WiFi device that I can use to monitor my HVAC filter. Thanks, Bob O.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom