Message instruction Allen Bradley

Saplcguy

Just wondering if anyone had tried using a micrologix 1100 with a Moxa cell modem G3110 using Crossbridge solutions as the Vpn tunnel to go to a local server. The reason I am asking is because I have tried it and I can see the micrologix 1100 in rslinx. My goal is to message read the micrologix 1100 using a control logix 5000 but my message instruction will not give a DN bit. I did no know if it was possible. I know my port forwarding is working because I can see the Plc IP address but I cannot go the other way for a read.
Any help would be great thanks

Similar Topics

What's the easiest way to monitor a CIP data table read or write instruction. I'm reading and writing from a Compact logix to a micro 820, over...
Replies
Views
Studio5000, V31 I'm Messaging a MassFlow Meter, specifically to pull the Engineering Units (units of measure) for 6 instances. Basically, do I...
Replies
Views
Good day I would be so glad if anyone can assist me. I have a message instruction and i am sending data between 2 PLC's. The Message...
Replies
Views
I have been working on creating a subroutine for my company to send an email from my controller to our email server and had been successful in...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm trying to read a parameter from a Power Flex 525 drive to monitor output current in order to detect a jam condition in carousel filler...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom