intouch update list alarms

aniselkaroui

I have an archestra project in wonderware
I added new tags with alarms and events associated to archestra graphic symbols
I published the intouch application but when testing in the field i can see the colour changing on the device as desired when there's a fault on the equipment but there's no alarm text associated in the alarm banner.
It is like when the query for alarms is launched it can not find the alarm texts added to the SQL wwalm.
Do i need to update the alarm list after publishing the application on the PC.
How to do that or may be there are other steps to update the alarm.

Similar Topics

I have a galaxy that is deployed on-site in a customers facility. I have made edits to the galaxy offline in the office. I want to update the...
Replies
Views
Dear All, We have Wonderware Intouch v10.1 running under Win Xp+Sp3. We have used real-time trend for each Analog tags (>200), and Historical...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Customer wants analog faceplates really bad, even if we explained that it doesn't make much sense in his process. What he wants to see...
Replies
Views
Trying to export a Modern application for an upgrade to Intouch 2020 but I cannot export the application from the 2014 version because the export...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have experience with PLC to Excel etc...just starting on using intouch scada screens. I have an Excel sheet that uses mainly...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom