Giddings and lewis Centurion servo systems

rhys_m

Hello again guys

Im just wondering if there is anyone here with any knowledge of G and L systems, we have a couple of machines that use this manufacturer, one of them has around 12 servo drives. quite a few years ago we had a rep in that changed the drives to ultra 3000, apparently these were plug and play. however the motors are also centurion motors and are obsolete, does anyone know if it would be possible to change these to mpl motors with out too much modifications?

Thanks

Rhys

Similar Topics

First I'd like to say this was a working system before anything was done. The processor failed. I replaced it with an exact kind. I have a PIC...
Replies
Views
I am trying to test a Giddings & Lewis analog (8) input card. I am using PicPro for Windows Professional Edition software with a PiC90 CSM/CPU...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an old Giddings & Lewis Pic900 Turbo PLC system with a serial card connected to a GE (cincinnati electronics) (Greyline) 3415 using...
Replies
Views
All, We are having troubles with a G&L PLC. The PRC40 is no illuminated. Does this store values? In the PicPro software it looks like we are...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys. I met a problem is routines of pic49. We have a software called GLLADD to read the code. But there are some codes can't be understand. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom