Connection between Magelis HMISTU855 and S7-200 PLC

Boardwalk

Hi people,

I have a Magelis HMISTU855 and i'm trying to connect it to a S7-200 PLC via a XBT ZG929 MPI-Bus adapter. To do that i have a stripped RJ45 cable to whom i need know how to make the wire connection in a D9 connector, in order to match the pinout of the MPI-Bus adapter.
How should i connect the wires from the RJ45 cable to the D9 connector?

PS: the RJ45 is plugged into the COM1 port of the Magelis

Thank you in advance,
Boardwalk.

d9 connector.jpg rj45 cable.jpg mpi-bus adapter.png pinou adapter.png stu855_1.gif

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi, I download my target with USB cable and everything is ok but I am trying to connect a plc and HMI through internet switch but something is...
Replies
Views
Hello gentlemen, Im working on a small project on TIA Portal, about establishing a Modbus TCP connection between my ET200SP plc and a socomec...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I have fx3u series plc with built in rs422 port and usb-sc09-fx cable. I have a a hyperterminal like application to send and receive...
Replies
Views
Good Morning, I got an IMO HD2 inverter with 2 slots and on the first slot I put the ethernet module (HD2-E-ENET) and the second one is free...
Replies
Views
Is there any way to make a connection directly between a GE Fanuc 90-30 and a Mitsubishi FX Series PLC? If there is no means to connect directly...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom