proficy machine edition

im new to GE fanuc PLC im using proficy machine edition 5 to modify the existing program, when im online im unable to see which bit is ON and Which is off. is there any settings in the software can some one help in this regard

In order to see the status of bits you must be in the "Logic Equal" state. Look in the lower border of the window toward the right side. Logic equal means that the program file on the computer running Machine Edition matches what is running on the PLC. If they are not equal you have to decide whether to extract the program from the PLC to Machine Edition(Upload) or send from Machine Edition to the PLC (Download).

Proficy machine edition

I uploaded the program from PLC only
When I go online I'm unable to see the status of the bits in rung ( green color highlight in rslogix )

What is the message regarding logic equality that I referred to in my earlier response? Does it say "Logic Equal" or "Logic not Equal"? Proficy Machine Edition version 5 is several years old, so it is possible there are issues between the version of the PLC firmware and version of Proficy. If so you may have to download the program you just uploaded in order to achieve logic equality.