Software for koyo

san12

some body know about software for plc koyo free or cd key for software direct logic(plc 205)

There is no key for the Koyo (AutomationDirect.com) DirectSoft programming package. The price for a DL-205 Series only package is $199.00 online, and is cheap at twice the price. I think they used to have some demo CDs, but I'm not sure if that is still the case. Try contacting their tech suport and see if there is a limited use demo currently availiable.

Similar Topics

Hi, I hav Koyo 250-1 Cpu and it needs to be integerated wit IFIX scada by rs422 comm. I have introduced rs422 to usb converter for data...
Replies
Views
does any one know dat how to force a input bit , to test the program in plc...i'm using directsoft software 4 KOYO Plc.
Replies
Views
does anybody has the software to program koyo's plc? can you send me it?
Replies
Views
Hi! So my problem is a little funky, I had Studio 5000 v 24 and 30 installed, but forgot to install RSLogix (which I cannot go without). Is there...
Replies
Views
Hello, As part of our project, we are using an M241 controller. This controller interfaces with an industrial computer and a router via a switch...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom