FATEK Fbs- 40Ma Calendar

edumarquez

Hi,

My name is Eduardo i´m a student of electrical engineering, and i´m a noob in plc programing...!

I need to activate a electrical solenoid in certans days of the month. The problem is that i can´t read the calendar of the plc.

If i simulate the program in a pc... the calendar registers show the day (R4131), hours (R4130), month(R4132) etc... but if i start the plc they show 0!

Any help please!!!

Thanks

Similar Topics

hi, i want to ask that when i am simulating my program in winproladder and try to see the register of adcnv function how its behaving by putting...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I want to use the interrupt service routine in FATEK PLC using WinproLadder Software. I had configured the interrupt in software as...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone , is my first post here . I used before Automation direct , siemens and proface HMI and PLC , but i never programed a MODBUS RTU ...
Replies
Views
I tried connection as shown in the picture but receiving error " communication error F. ... Controller station no. Error"
Replies
Views
So I was able to connect to the PLC briefly. I ended up making my own RS232 comm cable since my previous post. However, It reads the PLC to 5% and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom