Panelview "create runtime application"

rocksalt

I am trying to create a runtime application from an open project and keep getting an error "unable to save project runtime file 'C:\xxxxxx\.xxx.mer"

I have the original .apa and cannot load it via the application manager. I was able to load it a few years ago when I had version 6 of factory talk and the project is still in my project list.

I have since upgraded (was it really?) to ver 7, then 8 and now I cannot seem to create the runtime.

I have opened up another project file and was able to create the runtime without issue.

Is there some technote on this issue or some checkbox I am unaware of?

Similar Topics

Hello frnds..... i want to know how to create Data logging in Panelview plus ?? using ME DATASTORE PLUS from Object-->ActivX control -->ME...
Replies
Views
When creating an alarm for Panelview 800 I am getting the error message that an alarm is no message configured, but the text column to be...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need some help, i have SCADA system in PanelView Plus 1500, i want to know how i can download this program and make SCADA system in PC...
Replies
Views
I was wondering if anyone had any tips... We have a piece of equipment, made up of several identical stations. Each station is controlled by a...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Currently we have three plants running with Controllogix PLCs (L72, L73, L74). In each of these plants we have 2 FTView SE...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom