FactoryTalk View to RSView

scussen

Hey everyone,

I know that this might seem a little backwards, but my company runs machines with HMI's in RSView and more recently, FactoryTalk. I had created some new screens in FTV, but then found myself in the daunting task of trying to recreate all of my work in RSV. Is there a way to import files from FTV into RSV? I have tried the import/export wizard, however I just get a blank white screen when I open up the imported .gfx file. Is this just not possible?

Thanks in advance for any help.🍻

Hey everyone,

I know that this might seem a little backwards, but my company runs machines with HMI's in RSView and more recently, FactoryTalk. I had created some new screens in FTV, but then found myself in the daunting task of trying to recreate all of my work in RSV. Is there a way to import files from FTV into RSV? I have tried the import/export wizard, however I just get a blank white screen when I open up the imported .gfx file. Is this just not possible?

Thanks in advance for any help.🍻

Pretty sure it is not possible.
RSView32 is all but obsolete and FTView is the current prefered platform.