medar 3005 isolation contactor problems

bakerboy_99ca

hello everyone,

i am trying to build a nut welder from old parts lying around the plant. it has been built and now into the troubleshooting stage.
i have a slc 5/03 with a medar card in slot 1 and a working program from anouther nut welder loaded into the plc. The other nut welder is without an isolation contactor and the new on has one. i am trying to change the code to implement the addition of this feature but am having difficulties doing so. I have followed the medar integrator's guide down to a t but i am still getting the error " isolation contactor not on when needed "

i know this is pretty low on the details but i am just looking for someone with experience with this type of programming to start up a conversation with.

thanks
mark

Well I am few years late answering this, but oh well for future reference,
there should be a Jumper on the firing board, to indicate there is no Iso.cont.