advanced hmi to plc response is maddddddd slow

khewes

hello everyone,

I created a program that allows me to control ten timers total using memory and hmi inputs. when i press my hmi inputs, it takes forever for the plc program to read that the input has been pressed. is this possibly because i have so much memory that it is lagging my processor? any ideas?

What PLC are you using?
What is the PLC scan time?
What is the communication protocol?

ML1000
using advanced hmi 399a with visual studios 2015
emulation right now not even hardware yet
DF1 com simulator rs logix micro starter lite
idk scan time where do i find that?

I just stumbled across an entire slue of non existent addresses im going to start there.

yeah there were at least 100 unused addresses, I opened an old file on accident and been working on it all morning, without those addresses is runs flawlessly.