RSLinx Classic

Compass

Hello, we have a pc that is used for operating a series of conveyors used to load boats via a RSView32 screen on XP SP3.

One driver on the RSLinx classic will lose and regain communication intermittently.

The other drivers are fine. The driver works on different computers, so it's not the plc. Removing and reinstalling the driver didn't help, neither did reinstalling RSLinx.

It's an OPC driver, which I think would fall under Ethernet IP in configuration.

Please advise.

RSLinx
2.57.00.14 CPR 9 SR 3

RSView32
7.50.00 ( CPR 9 SR 1 )
patch 00
Build 11

Addons:
Messenger 2.15.00 ( CPR 9 SR 1 )
TrendX 3.45.00 ( CPR 9 SR 1 )

Ehernet: I can't check the card or driver just now because the computer is tied up running a checkdisk.

Similar Topics

Hi, I am working on a project, where I face a issue with respected to Network Dropout. The PLC is connected to a 16 port unmanaged switch, where...
Replies
Views
Hey All, I am sorry to ask this, but i still gotta do it. What happens if I close RS linx? Will it cause network interruption and PLCs will lose...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know if there is a way to import RSLinx Classic data into FT Linx? We have a quite extensive configuration set up, and it would be...
Replies
Views
Hello, I entered my controller IP address as 192.168.1.100 (Local) for 1769-L33ER. It worked fine until couple month and found the controller kept...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for some clarity regards the relatively recent rebranding of RSLinx Classic. From what I can make out from the RA website and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom