LogixPro Elevator Sim

madoktor1

Good morning. I am needing some direction on the elevator sim in Logixpro. I have the ladder written and functional but can't seem to get my stop button to function properly. I want it to work as an E-stop, stopping the car anywhere and being able to start it back up. Thank you in advance for your help and assistance. Edited attachment to include rung comments.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, I’m new to PLC programming, this is my first post. I finished TheLearningPit’s elevator exercise #4 a week ago and it worked. Wow...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm kind of new here. I am trying to do the Elevator problems but it's just not making sense to me. I am pretty bad at programming so it's...
Replies
Views
this is my first post. Can i attach a plc file? I'm creating an elevator simulation in logixpro, and everytime I try to run it, the elevator...
Replies
Views
I'm trying the elevator module in LogixPro and after downloading to the PLC when I put it in Run mode it gives the error "Stack Pointer Overflow"...
Replies
Views
having difficulty manipulating I:5 encoder & I:1/15 data for floor control? trying to use counters I:1/15 has a count of 0-124 not accurate to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom