Initial values Crimson 3

secs

Hi all.

I have an array of tags (10) that I store number of seconds in to get an average but I cant work out how to store a default value in them or run a program on start up so that they have a value to do the first calc? I simply need to store 16 in each or initialise them with a 16

Regards, Peter

Hi all.

I have an array of tags (10) that I store number of seconds in to get an average but I cant work out how to store a default value in them or run a program on start up so that they have a value to do the first calc? I simply need to store 16 in each or initialise them with a 16

Regards, Peter

One way to do it.

Assume your Tag is named ArrayTag. Run a Program from your OnStartup Global Action

ArrayTag[0] := 16;
ArrayTag[1] := 16;
ArrayTag[9] := 16;

Another way...

int I;

for (I=0; I < 10; I++) {

ArrayTag := 16;

}

Check they Syntax, but either way should work

I had been looking for a startup type event but couldnt see one. Where would I find that? I assume under some properties somewhere but not having luck as yet :-(