Omron NB-Designer will not unpack .pkg file

JLuecking

I'm working on modifying an Omron PLC program and to do this I need the variable assignments on the HMI. It is an Omron NB-TW01B. I have been able to upload the .pkg file from the HMI and decompile it with NB-Designer but all the folders except the image folder are empty. The image folder does contain a few of the graphics from the HMI but only a few. Also there is no .nbp file after it decompiles. The pkg file is 2.8MB but the decompiled folder is only 67KB.
Am I missing something?

Similar Topics

I work for a used industrial machinery merchant. We try to get uploads from all our machines for future customer support and security. Can some...
Replies
Views
I have face some program on communication between OMRON CJ1M and PanelMater. Didn't any know about the PM Designer?
Replies
Views
Hey all, I am working on this new project where i am devloping hmi in cx desiner , i have one question if i want a screen which only shows on...
Replies
Views
Guys, i need some help with NB-designer; Now I'm facing a problem that i cant create transparent picture, but my file already in .png file and...
Replies
Views
hi, i finished my project but i don't know how to make it work as .exe file ..without needing to EX-designer
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom